- Why Don’t Birds get Electrocuted.
- do you also take into account the limitations of memory hardware
- where do you see your research going in the future?
- What can we as secondary school children do to reverse and prevent climate change in these coming years?
- Do you think a euglena cell is a plant or animal cell?
- Do you like solids, liquids or gases more? Why?
- whats the best way to make an explosion happen?
- How long did it take to invent the lightbulb?
- Is there an acid that can burn through anything? (1 Comment)
- Why does our planet have oxygen but other planets and moons like Jupiter, the Moon, Saturn etc. not have oxygen.
Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher! We asked Miranda to tell us about winning I’m a Scientist, and here is what she said… … Continue reading
Posted on November 22, 2016 by modmichaela in News |
The students have spoken. The votes have been double counted… Big congratulations to the Polonium Zone winner: Miranda Bane Hard luck to Peter Boorman but a huge thank you to everyone who took part. You were all brilliant. Students, don’t … Continue reading
Posted on November 18, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now reveal it’s game over for… Lucy Oldacre-Bartley This leaves just “Dedicated, curious, enthusiastic” Peter Boorman and “Creative, Relaxed, Explorer” Miranda Bane to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. Who would you like … Continue reading
Posted on November 17, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted the votes and you’ve now evicted… Jack O’Sullivan The two scientists left standing after tomorrow’s eviction will battle it out in Friday’s final. Who do YOU want to see in the final? VOTE for your favourite! Students, has … Continue reading
Posted on November 16, 2016 by ModShane in News |
The first scientist you’ve evicted is… Huma Shah One scientist will be evicted every day this week, and you get a new vote each day. Make sure to VOTE to keep your favourite in the competition. A student in each … Continue reading
Posted on November 15, 2016 by ModShane in News |
Let’s meet the scientists and schools taking part… The Scientists Peter Boorman | PhD Student, University of Southampton I’m studying the growth of supermassive black holes hidden beneath a thick veil of gas and dust. Miranda Bane | PhD Student, University of Bath I … Continue reading
Posted on October 19, 2016 by modmichaela in News |