Thank you from your winner – Miranda!

Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher!

We asked Miranda to tell us about winning I’m a Scientist, and here is what she said…

Hello everyone!

First want to say thank you so much to all of the students that voted for me. I am so excited to be your winner! I can’t wait to start work on the website I will be developing for you, and I hope you will all enjoy using it.

This whole experience has been incredible. When I first entered I didn’t know what to expect and was quite nervous about answering all of your questions. After the first few live chats I was completely hooked! You asked such interesting and thoughtful questions. The mad buzz of the chat room was so exciting and after each one I felt like I had run a marathon with you!

A huge thank you to everyone that took part…students, teachers, organisers and other scientists. It’s been fantastic. I have enjoyed every minute and have learned so much. I hope you have found the same.

Posted on November 22, 2016 modmichaela in News | 1 Comment

One Response to Thank you from your winner – Miranda!

1. 342pnug46 says:

Congratulations, you really deserved it!