- Do you know how many scientific chemical compounds there are in the world
- If our brains are just a mishmash of biochemistry, how come chemicals like gasoline or bug spray can't think?
- where can the worlds deadlist chemical be and why is it so harmfull
- What is the least harmful chemical
- Solve @CO2+@+N2O3=C7O11N2H12Then say the name of @ chemical
- Why Don’t Birds get Electrocuted.
- do you also take into account the limitations of memory hardware
- where do you see your research going in the future?
- What can we as secondary school children do to reverse and prevent climate change in these coming years?
- Do you think a euglena cell is a plant or animal cell?
- Do you like solids, liquids or gases more? Why?
- whats the best way to make an explosion happen?
- How long did it take to invent the lightbulb?
- Is there an acid that can burn through anything? (1 Comment)
- Why does our planet have oxygen but other planets and moons like Jupiter, the Moon, Saturn etc. not have oxygen.