- Do you know how many scientific chemical compounds there are in the world
- What do you think of the theory where everything is a simulation?
- Who invented the x-ray and why did they think of it
- Could the multiverse theory be true?
- The Big Bang Theory proposes that everything in the Universe started from something called singularity which is smaller
- Whilst studying metabolism, have you discovered any useful or revolutionary therories that could impact future
- Why Don’t Birds get Electrocuted.
- do you also take into account the limitations of memory hardware
- where do you see your research going in the future?
- What can we as secondary school children do to reverse and prevent climate change in these coming years?
- Do you think a euglena cell is a plant or animal cell?
- Do you like solids, liquids or gases more? Why?
- whats the best way to make an explosion happen?
- How long did it take to invent the lightbulb?
- Is there an acid that can burn through anything? (1 Comment)
- Why does our planet have oxygen but other planets and moons like Jupiter, the Moon, Saturn etc. not have oxygen.